Saturday, February 15, 2014

A Saturday morning ritual

Every Saturday morning starts with a strong cup of coffee (chicory this morning!) and some menu planning. I love planning out the week, picking recipes, and getting geared up to cook. This Saturday has a little bit of a twist, as I am doing some freezer cooking for my niece, so I am pulling that "menu" together, finding the recipes, and writing up shopping lists, and a "to-do" list of food prep, pan sizes, etc. So it's kind of like my weekly planning on steroids!
My "desk" this Saturday morning, hard at work!

Hopefully I'll remember to take some pictures - and have a full blog on this by early next week. Today is prep day, tomorrow will be cooking. I'm delivering to her next Friday on my way to pick up our half a steer. Excited to be able to cook for my family that is not near! What a fun way to be able to do it. And helping her out in the process!

So it's time to finish up, head to the store, and start prepping veggies. Lots to do today! Have a wonderful weekend, and have another cup of coffee!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment